AKE offers a variety of arbor-mounted tools for any applications involving cutting wood and wood-based materials, ensuring the best possible results for tradespeople and industrial applications. Our tool solutions in the area of milling tools are also among the leading products in the field.
Bore Tools Range
Contact us to find out how our range of Bore Tools can suit you.
Milling tools for manual feed
The AKE DP jointing fold cutter has set new benchmarks in machining on table milling cutters. This is the first tool able to machine all materials from solid wood through to wood-based materials with the best possible surface finish quality and tear-free edges.
- Conventional tools for table milling cutters
- For all applications, from jointing cutters to slot and profile milling cutters through to gluing milling cutters
- Special solutions for profiles based on customer requests
- Cutting-edge PCD milling cutters for manual feed as well
Milling tools for mechanical feed
The new generation of AKE Harmony jointing cutters strictly follows the Cutting 2.0 principle. This principle places particular emphasis on chip discharge. By preventing repeated chip cutting and using cutting edges with deep axis angles, it provides exceptional tool life and remarkable surface quality.
- Milling tools for use on automatic planing machines, edge banding machines and continuous production lines
- From formatting through to profiling
- From wood materials through to challenging special materials
- Online Shop
- Enquire Now
- Circular Saw Blades
- Shank Type Cutters
- Boring Tools
- Knife Blanks
- Diamond Tools
- Clamping System