Our aluminium range provides you with increased cost-effectiveness for your sawing applications.
Our product range includes tools for aluminium panel sizing and mitre saw cuts as well as for finish cutting in profiles and solid material.
Benefits for you:
- High running stability, low vibration, reduced noise
- Optimised tool life
Bombastic for aluminium machining
The Bombastic circular saw blade has been specially developed for cutting non-ferrous metals to length, and substantially reduces costs. It eliminates the need to carry out deburring after cutting, particularly when cutting aluminium profiles.
Benefits for you with Bombastic:
Exceptionally burr-free cutting surfaces
- Best possible cutting action on your end product thanks to specially ground tooth geometry
- Longer tool life thanks to smooth running
- Better cutting quality
Reduces costs for reworking
- Eliminates the need for deburring after cutting
- Reduced throughput times
- Optimum material yield thanks to thin cutting widths
- Reduced set-up and tool costs thanks to improved tool life
DIAMOND circular saw blades
We offer custom-made diamond-tipped circular saw blades for high tensile aluminum alloys (high silicon content).
- New manufacturing technology
- Up to 50 times longer tool life